• I have written a New York Times-bestselling book called Adulting: How to Become A Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps. It covers things like how bleach works, what one says in a condolence note and how not to sleep with your co-workers.
• It is out now, courtesy of Grand Central Publishing, and has been translated into seven languages.
• It has been covered in/on The New York Times, The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Cosmopolitan, Grazia UK, Publisher's Weekly, Vogue and Portland Monthly, among others. Click here for press coverage.
• If you would like to cover it, the press contact is Caitlin Mulrooney-Lyski at email@example.com.
• You should definitely purchase it here.
• In the meantime, you should check out the companion blog, because of course there is a blog. A neglected blog, but a blog nonetheless.